WooCommerce is used for over 28% of online stores now days and is 100% mobile device friendly. WooCommerce Hosting
At 724 we offer WooCommerce Hosting and Internet Marketing Solutions to grow your business by 2 to 5 times. We offer WooCommerce as part of our Internet Marketing plans to build beautiful websites or as a stand alone e-Commerce hosting platform, but more importantly, 724 builds and manages WooCommerce Websites that convert traffic to sales. Don't go it alone, although you can if you like but 724 Internet Solutions are marketing experts. We will boost your sales 2 to 5x. We guarantee results.
If a sale is the destination, the cart is the checkout queue where customers can either bail on you and abandon things in the aisles, or add more to their carts and finish strong. We have built various things into WooCommerce core that make for a slick, seamless and intelligent cart.
- Pre-installed payment gateways: Choose from five pre-installed gateways including: Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque Payment, Cash on Delivery, Credit card payments with PayPal or Credit card payment with Simplify Commerce (available for US only) which supports Hosted Payments (a PCI Compliant hosted payment platform). Drag and drop them to display your preferred order on the front-end.
- Take control of the checkout process: Enable or disable guest checkout and force secure all checkout processes on your store. Sell to specific countries, or anyone in the world and set specific page urls to handle specific actions during the checkout process.
- Set the default currency: Choose from a range of currencies as your default currency.
- Geo-location support: Built-in geolocation support (with a page caching support option) allows your store to auto-detect your customer's address - making shipping and tax calculations simpler.
- Automatic taxes: Geolocating the “Default Customer Location” coupled with the ability to show taxes in your store based on their location allows you to show relevant prices store-wide.
- Cart behavior: Selective choose to redirect to cart page after the successful addition of a product.
- Reduce page loading: WooCommerce optionally uses AJAX on add to cart buttons, which means your store won't need to reload each time a customer adds a product to or edits their cart.
- Additional gateways: Add additional Payment Gateways to your store, enable role based payment shipping methods, use advanced rules to control the countries/states you wish to sell in and control which payment gateways and shipping methods are available during checkout. You can also choose which payment gateways to display for different countries, as determined by a customer's address.
- Most popular? Amazon Payments, Stripe, Authorize.Net, PayPal Pro/Advanced/Express, PayFast, FirstData, Simplify Commerce and Braintree.