Brought to you by Edward York | 724 Internet Solutions | http://www.724internetsolutions.com | Phone: 805-740-6163
“Where Can I Find An Honest, Reliable Computer Consultant That Will FINALLY Fix My Computer Network Without Excuses, Bad Service And Nickel And Diming Me Over Every Single Thing?”
If you’ve ever asked yourself that question, this letter will be the relief you are looking for. My name is Ed York and I’m the Owner of 724 Internet Solutions and we specialize in helping small to medium sized businesses eliminate all the hassle, confusion and unnecessary expenses with their computers, network and phone systems.
Although we have helped over 700 businesses in the past, we have not had the opportunity to work with you. That’s why I’d like to offer you a Network Health Check worth $395 absolutely FREE as risk-free way for you to get to know us and prove we can do a better job than your current IT guy.
We service the Prescott Arizona area, Or the Santa Barbara County, California areas. If your business is in these locations then you will love what we are offering you.
How Does Your Current Computer Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, viruses, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current technician actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your technician does not score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 1 hour or less?
- Are they easy to reach and responsive when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer an on-going maintenance program to keep critical security settings and patches up-to-date?
- Do they offer a monitoring system to watch over your network 27/7 for developing problems?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand?
- Do they complete projects on time?
- Do they follow up on your requests quickly?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick?
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in on-going training?
- Do you feel as though they are learning on your time?
- Do they seem constantly rushed?
- Do they take calls from other clients while working on your network (and on your dime)?
- Do they listen to you?
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place?
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status, and their own performance in supporting your company?
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails?
- Do their projects always end up costing more and taking longer than you expected?
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide open playing field with “time and materials”?
Claim your FREE Checkup Now! There Are No Strings Attached,
But You Have To Hurry
As you might have guessed, I cannot extend this offer forever, because time and staff limitations simply won’t allow it. In order to secure your Free Network Health Check, you MUST be one of the next 10 people to respond.
There are 3 ways to secure your Free Network Health Check:
- Call us at 928-351-1341 and ask for me, Ed York
- Send me an e-mail at email@example.com
- Schedule a free consultation on my calendar. Just click this link http://go.724mediagroup.com/fixmycomputer
Remember, this offer won’t be around forever. If you do not activate your voucher by February 17th 2017 or if you are not one of the first 10 to respond, I will not be able to accommodate your request. There is absolutely no cost and this is a service we normally charge $395 for this network check-up so don’t hesitate!
P.S. I want to be very clear that when you take us up on this offer, you are not expected to do or buy anything. As a matter of fact, I will give you my personal guarantee that you won’t have to deal with a pushy, arrogant sales person, because I don’t appreciate heavy sales pressure any more than you do. So go ahead and activate your voucher now; you’ll be glad you did!