We can obtain SSL Certificates from GeoTrust, Thawte USA or Verisign at the below prices.
Types of SSL Certificates
SSL Certificates from 724 are available in a number of different configurations, with differing features depending on the needs of the purchaser deploying the certificate.
- Domain-validated certificates:: SSL Certificates for domains ensure that the domain has been authenticated by a recognized certificate provider. Visitors to the site can click on the seal to verify that the certificate is still valid, giving site visitors extra peace of mind.
- Organization-validated certificates: When corporate identity validation is important, an SSL Certificate for the organization assures customers that the website is trustworthy and secure.
Extended Validation (EV) certificates:With Extended Validation, as well as displaying the certificate seal, the address bar is displayed in green, providing customers with an extra level of confidence. The green address bar is a strong visual indication that the site has an Extended Validation Certificate. The Security Status bar displays the organization name and the name of the Certificate Authority (CA).
- Wildcard certificates: A wildcard SSL Certificate helps enable SSL encryption on multiple sub-domains using a single certificate as long as the domains are controlled by the same organization and share the same second-level domain name. For example, a Wildcard certificate issued to Company ABC using the Common Name (“*.CompanyABC.com”) may be used to secure subdomains like login.companyabc.com, payment.companyabc.com and support.companyabc.com.
- Code Signing certificates: When customers want to download applications online, install plug-ins and add-ins, and interact with sophisticated Web-based applications, a code signing certificate is a digital signature that identifies the company responsible for the code and confirms that the code has not been modified since the signature was applied.
Site Seals are static or dynamic images that can be placed on SSL secured websites that allows visitors to tell at a glance that they can trust who they are dealing with, that the online site is validated and that they can transact safely and securely. Each of the three brands of SSL Certificates offer different site seals:
- VeriSign Secured Seal is available with all VeriSign-branded SSL certificates for installation on pages secured with a VeriSign SSL Certificate. Customers not only see the trust mark, they can click the seal and verify the site in real time. More than any other trust mark, 79% of U.S. online shoppers are familiar with the VeriSign Secured Seal.
GeoTrust True Site Seal is available with every GeoTrust SSL Certificate and shows web site visitors that their information is protected. The GeoTrust True Site Seal can be added to home pages, buy pages, log-ins or any other page on your authenticated site where visitors need to verify a web site. Depending on the certificate, True Site Seals are either dynamic or static and may contain further information about the identity of the certificate owner.
- thawte Trusted Site Seal is a dynamic image appearing on websites secured with thawte SSL certificates allowing visitors to tell at a glance that they can trust the site, that the online site is validated and that they can transact safely and securely.
How to request a SSL certificate:
Please provide full, detailed information including your official company name and a company contact who has signature authority for your company. The company information you provide must match the official information on your company documents. If the information does not match, it will delay your certificate.
Once you submit this form, please allow up to 48 hours to initiate your request. We will contact you with instructions on how to proceed at the email address you provide below. You may need a copy of your company DBA or other official company document proving your right to do business under that name. You will also be charged a $50.00 certificateset-up fee to your credit card which you will provide below.
Note: There is a new SSL setup fee of $50.00 fee in addition to the prices above. This is a 1 time fee. Renewal setup fees are discounted at $25.00 per year.