When 724 was founded in 1999, we offered only hosted services to our clients. We realized, that to truly help our clients grow their business, we had to do more. Initially we started offering basic web development services to our clients, and now the 724 IT department offers a variety of services including Security Management, Hosted Anti-Virus, Hosted Anti-Spam, Server Management, Application Management, Monitoring and Reporting services, Remote Troubleshooting and Maintenance and more supported by members from the pool of talented engineers at 724, Inc. 724’s hardware and software engineers are dedicated to keeping our clients satisfied, right from the conception of the desired software, to its final manifestation and beyond. Regular investment in infrastructure and skill development, has facilitated us in delivering solutions based on cutting-edge technologies.
724 has specialized in providing its clients with complete software solutions, ranging from social networking portals to iPhone apps. With clients in fields like cloud computing, social networking, online shopping and more, there is very little the 724 development team hasn’t done. It is this wide spectrum of experience, we leverage to ensure rapid application design and development.
The table below summarizes a sample of the type of software projects we deliver:
- Network/Server monitoring tools
- Web based HelpDesk software
- Server Administration control panels
- Server maintenance scripts
- Server Backup software
- Shopping Carts
- Desktop Applications
- SharePoint Administration
- Exchange Server Administration
- SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Linux Server Administration
- MySQL Server Administration
- IIS and Apache Administration
Two pricing models to choose from:
- Priced per Incident – $125/hr.
- Priced per contract – contact sales for huge discounts.
Contact 724 IT Services for a free consultation